Les Sith de Star Wars Index du Forum

Nous sommes l'alliance des Sith de Star Wars de l'univers Leo.

Les Sith de Star Wars Index du ForumPortailRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Things Ill Never Forget Memories Of A Marine In Viet Nam ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sith de Star Wars Index du Forum -> Salle de Divertissement -> Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bastieost

Masculin
Point(s): 109
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Things Ill Never Forget Memories Of A Marine In Viet Nam Répondre en citant

Things I'll Never forget: Memories of a Marine in Viet Nam
by James M. Dixon
rating: 4.1 (27 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Things I'll Never forget: Memories of a Marine in Viet Nam
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Things I'll Never forget: Memories of a Marine in Viet Nam

Things I’ll never forget is the story of a young high school graduate in 1965 who faces being drafted into the Army or volunteering for the Marine Corps. These are his memories of funny times, disgusting times and deadly times. The author kept a journal for an entire year; therefore many of the dates, times and places are accurate. The rest is based on memories that are forever tattooed on his brain. This is not a pro-war book, nor is it anti-war. It is the true story of what the Marine Corps was like in the late 1960’s, when the country had a draft and five hundred thousand Americans were serving one year tours in battle-torn South East Asia. If you served in Viet Nam you will want to compare your experience with the author’s. If you know someone who went to Viet Nam, you will want to read for yourself what it was like. If you lost a loved one or friend in the war, you will want to read this and share it with others.

Details:
price: $5.99
bound: 318 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 22, 2016)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1533480095, 978-1533480095,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sith de Star Wars Index du Forum -> Salle de Divertissement -> Le Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Ce Thème a été créer avec le thème Onyx pour les clan de DARK ORBIT